Up to 2000 lead toy soldiers/figures, many with moveable feature, which I bring down to Portobello road market, London, England each Saturday. (please check the home page for dates). Oldest figures are over 120 years old. Prices start from £3 per figure.
Alternatively you can email/phone me with requests. I will return your email with prices and close up photographs. Sales can be concluded by Debit/Credit card via an izettle machine link sent by email. This also gives you a receipt. Postage and packaging available if required.
Credit/Debit card facilities available.
To jump to your relevant section please click on the headings below.
1) British toy soldiers ,Stall 5, Portobello Road, London. British guards, Beefeaters, Lifeguards and Horseguards. Figures by Britains, Timpo, Tradition etc. Earliest figures from 1898.
2) British lead toy soldiers, Stall 5, Portobello Road, London. Scottish Guards marching, running and firing. Scottish highlanders and Pipers (earliest 1910). Royal Marines and Royal Navy. Royal company of Archers. Majority of figures made by Britains.
3) British WW1/2 toy soldiers, Stall 5, Portobello Road, London. Figures marching and in action by Britains, Crescent, Johillco etc. Machine gunners, Spotters, gas masks etc. Many of the figures with moving arms. German/Prussian figures , Britains Doughboys and Timpo g,is.
4) Toy soldiers, Portobello Road, London. Stall 5 on Saturdays. USA Westpoint Cadets, Navy and Marines. American civil war, Cowboys and Indians. Medieval and Knights. Figures by Britains, Tradition, Johillco and Crescent.
5) Toy soldiers, Portobello Road, London. Stall 5 on Saturdays. Makers include Mignot, Nostalgia and Britains. Kings African rifles, Togoland warriors, Arabs, South African, Sudanese, Turkish, Indian, Australian and Zouave lead toy figures. Japanese figures around 100 years old.
6) Lead toy soldiers, Portobello Road, London. Stall 5 on Saturdays. French, Italian, Greek, Spanish and Canadian lead toy soldiers. From the 1920s onwards. makers include Mignot Britains and Steadfast.
7) Lead toy soldiers, Stall 5, Portobello Road, London. Stall 5 on Saturdays. The bargain box. Figures £3 each or 4 for £10.
Civilian and animal figures
8) A selection of Civilian lead figures. Farm, Railway, Children, Dwarfs, Policemen and Scarecrows. Various makers including Dimestore, Johillco, Britains, LG, Crescent, Benbros and Timpo to name a few. Stall 5, Portobello Road, London. Stall 5 on Saturdays.
9) Lead animal figures,Stall 5, Saturdays, Portobello Road, London. Farm and Zoo animals by various makers including Lions, Sheep, Pigs Elephants, Pandas and Horses, Camels and Bears.
10) Stall 5, Saturdays, Portobello Road, London. White metal toy soldiers depicting Napoleonic, ww1/2 and Ancients figures. Hundreds more on my home stock on request page.
Cavalry and Horseback.
11) Lead toy Cavalry Figures, Saturdays, Stall 5, Portobello Road, London. British Lifeguards, Horseguards, Hussars, Dragoons and of course HM Queen Elizabeth. The majority of the figures made by Britains.
12) Lead toy Cavalry Figures, Saturdays, Stall 5, Portobello Road, London. Numerous Cavalry figures depicting different regions of the world. French, Indian, Russian, Egyptian, Arabs and a few hunting figures.
13) Lead toy Cavalry Figures, Saturdays, Stall 5, Portobello Road, London. Cavalry figures From £3 to £5 each.
14) Boxed Toy soldier sets, Saturdays, Stall 5, Portobello Road, London. Britains 1950’s Swedish, German, 4th Hussars, Life Guards, British sailors and Guards display set. 1930s 2nd Dragoon Guards, Gurkhas and British Infantry.
15) Britains boxed toy soldier sets, Saturdays, Stall 5, Portobello Road. London. Britains Scottish Highlanders, Colour party, Marching and Pipers. Chelsea Pensioners, Grenadier Guards and Officers on Horseback. Escalado racing game and Ducal personaliities on Horseback.
16) Boxed Toy soldier sets, Stall 5, Portobello Road, London. Britains British Guards sets, Royal Marines and Indian bandsmen.
17) Boxed Toy soldier sets, Stall 5, Portobello Road, London. Britains Wildes rifles, Corps of Guides and Governor Generals horse. Irish Guards and various Scottish Regiments. ACW union and Confederate cavalry.
Dinky, Corgi and Matchbox cars. 18) Dinky, Corgi, Matchbox diecast collectors cars, vans, buses, taxis, TV related etc. James Bond and Batman vehicles. Lledos and MOYS, Corgi and Matchbox. Cars, vans and trucks. Including London buses and taxis, minis, car transporter, Dinky racing cars, Newmarket racing transporter to name a few.
19) Dinky and Corgi cars. TV related include FAB1, Batmobile, Green Hornet and Man from Uncle. Various cars, vans, ambulances, buses and Police cars.
20) Stall 5, Portobello Road, London,UK. Dinky, Corgi and Solido military vehicles. Diecast military tanks, ambulances and vehicles. Minis, Buses, racers, petrol wagons, Transporters, Fire engines and a selection of Matchbox cars.
21) Boxed diecasts. Dinky Queen Mary, Triumph tr2, Rambler cross country, Bev truck, Tank and Transporter and Field gun set. Corgi classics, Lotus, Ferrari, Jaguar mark x. Solido Tanks. Matchbox 1-75s and 1st version MOYS.
22)Dinky toysBreakdown car, Articulated lorry, 10 ton army truck, Guy flat truck and FAB1. Corgi Thrushbuster, NSU, Citroen safari, Marcos 1800 gt and Plymouth sports suburban. Astra gun and Britains Howitzer. All boxed. (Foden tanker, James Bond and London bus sold).
Lledo/ Days Gone, Moys, diecast cars. Portobello Road, London.
23) Stall 5, Portobello Road,Saturdays, stall 35 Fridays, London, UK. Lledo/Days gone cars. At least 160 cars each day in tubs. £3 each, 4 for £10.Various vans, ambulances, fire engines etc. Most popular seller for the young enthusiasts at a cheap price.
24) Matchbox Models of yesteryear. £4 each, 3 for £10. At least 50 vehicles for sale at Stall 5, Portobello Road market each weekend. Stock regularly changes.
James Bond and Batman. Portobello Road, London.
25) Selection of James Bond cars each weekend. A wide selection, always available, changes each week. £6.50 and upwards each. At least 20 to choose from on any given weekend.
26) selection of Batman cars. Available each week at stall 5, Portobello Road, London, England.